“Teach children how they should live, and they will remember it all their lives.” (Proverbs 22:6)
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter for daily news items and retweets that may help in supporting your child's learning. We want to celebrate our successes with you too. #proudtobeteamredmile #proudtobedlat
New Before/After School Care: The CReW Club... Book now!
We are delighted to announce that we are now able to take bookings for our new before and after school club facility – The CReW Club! It will be open from Wednesday 26 August 2020. Please see our new Before/After School Care page for further information including booking and registration forms.
Everyone at Redmile Church of England Primary School would like to wish you a very warm welcome to our exciting website, where you will find lots of information about our school. We hope you find it interesting as well as entertaining.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Information page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message in our Guestbook, too?
Thank you for visiting and we hope you will come back very soon!
New Things on our Web
- 19 Oct 20: Consultation information for Admissions for 2022/23.
- 19 Oct 20: A new page with information about Admissions to our school.
- 19 Oct 20: A new page with a focus on Remote Learning.
- 19 Oct 20: Remote Learning and Covid-19 Addendum to our Marking and Feedback Policy.
- 10 Oct 20: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 07 Oct 20: Autumn Term's Reading Newsletter.
- 06 Oct 20: Autumn 2 Booking Form for The CReW Club, our Before/After School Care.
- 06 Oct 20: Updated school Staff List.
- 25 Sep 20: Parents' Letter re: Parents' guidance from NHS Test and Trace.
- 18 Sep 20: Updated Autumn 1 Booking Form for The CReW Club, our Before/After School Care.
- 18 Sep 20: A link on our School Meals page for menus, allergen and nutritional information.
- 18 Sep 20: Updated Charging and Remissions Policy.
- 05 Sep 20: School Newsletter.
- 05 Sep 20: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 05 Sep 20: Pupil Premium grant report for 2020/21.
- 03 Sep 20: School Newsletter.
- 03 Sep 20: Pupil Premium grant report for 2019/20.
- 01 Sep 20: Autumn term Curriculum Overviews on each of our Class pages.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 19 October, 2020